Saturday, March 14, 2009

Burger Nirvana

I have a confession to make. I am a lover of cheeseburgers. They are my downfall food. They are the food that I must MUST stay away from at all costs. They are the food I turn to in stress. One time I vowed to be a vegetarian and I had made it meat free for three months and then I went to Target and spent over $400 and I got a quarter pounder with cheese on the way home where I would have to tell Mike how much money I spent. I was double shamed because of the money spent and the need for the cheeseburger crutch.

HOWEVER. If you are even remotely a fan of cheeseburgers and you can control yourself and your butt is smaller than mine, you are allowed to continue to read.

Carl's Jr has a new burger. It's called the Kentucky Bourbon Cheeseburger. They have it in single, double and the big ol six dollar burger varieties. Just get a single. The ratio of meat/cheese/toppings is better with just a single. Any more would be too much of a good thing. It comes with pepperjack cheese. I am not a fan of the pepperjack. I believe cheeseburgers should always come with American cheese unless you are eating a mushroom/swiss burger. So I cancelled the pepperjack and switched to American. Once I tasted the burger and all the flavors together, I started to rethink my switch of cheeses. I actually think the pepperjack might have been really good. However, I will not be eating another of these burgers because once I start it can get ugly really fast. So I have to force myself to go on a burger fast which means NO burgers under any circumstances. But you can have one. And this one is seriously good. As in better than Red Robin good, better than TGI Fridays good, better than Chili's good but not better than In and Out good because come on.

That is all.

No comments: