Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Please HELP - Need you to comment

Does ANYONE have an enchilada sauce that they use that isn't too spicy? I have bought El Paso, Ortega and some other brand in a yellow can all labeled MILD and my enchiladas come out so spicy we can't eat them. And we are NOT wusses. Mike likes his salsa and chips HOT, I like mine MEDIUM. We love the actual jalepeno peppers that come with nachos and we love Buffalo Wings that make us sweat. But for the life of us we can't figure out this enchilada thing. All I make my enchiladas with are: chicken, corn, black beans, cream cheese, sour cream, grated cheddar/jack cheese, green onions, olives, corn niblets, corn tortillas and this dang gum enchilada sauce. Please help...i am at a loss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Try a green enchilada sauce. My experience is that they are very mild, but very flavorful.

Stuart

kaybee said...

hey aims-
i buy rosalinda sauce, but i think it might be too mild for you. they might have a med. version....i really like that brand tho...call me!!! Kristin

Anonymous said...

Las Palmas, Amy, is the very best!
My grandma makes the world's best enchiladas, and she always uses Las Palmas. A mild or medium green or red sauce is available! Yum yum!

Ali

Anonymous said...

Las Palmas, Amy, is the very best!
My grandma makes the world's best enchiladas, and she always uses Las Palmas. A mild or medium green or red sauce is available! Yum yum!

Ali